The instrument is suitable to calibrate and check all kinds of inclinometers to determine measurement accuracy of dip angle and azimuth angle of inclinometers.
Main technical characteristics:
1. Each scale division of dip angle dial is 1°; error among scale divisions is not more than ±3′; measurement error using a vernier: ＜±6′;
2. Each scale division of azimuth angle dial is 2°; error among scale divisions is not more than ±3′; measurement error using a vernier: ＜±12′;
3. Sensitivity of water level bubble is 4′; Error: ＜±20%;
4. It can clamp inclinometer with a diameter of φ62-φ76 mm;
5. The non-verticality error between the horizontal axle and central axle and between the vertical axle and the central axle is less than 12′;